in my e-mail

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ace

Jun 8, 2001
Home
e-mail adress and tel # blanked out just in case some ppl are actually that stupid

From the desk of; Mr. Matheo Kizito. Bank of Africa (BOA). Abidjan,Cote D'Ivoire. Tel xxxxxxx E-mail: xxxxxxxxxx Attn: The ceo/director. Dear sir/madam, I am Mr. Matheo Kizito, a director with the Bank of Africa Abidjan (BOA) Cote d'Ivoire. I am directly responsible for Classified Assets and Projects. I came to solicit for your assistance so that you could source for a reputable and reliable person to handle a very lucrative and confidential business Relationship/Transaction. A new management has recently acquired the Bank (BOA) and under classified projects which I handle, funds were earmarked for long-term projects in the oil sector under the old management. These funds worth US$106M has since been cleared and released for payments to contractors, which I as the Director has already done. Meanwhile, there is a balance of US$18.5M left over from these funds, which I want to transfer to an offshore foreign account. I want this transfer done within the next two weeks before the auditors of the new management could start work for the end this financial/fiscal year. I hereby solicit to front you as the beneficiary of these funds on my behalf, so that we can have it for our mutual benefit. Your compensation and remuneration is still open for negotiation, when I must have received your acceptance telephone call and your reply mail. I shall instruct you for further transfer of my percentage share to another account that will be at my disposal. Please acknowledge the receipt of this mail through this e- mail addres: (xxxxxxxxxxxx) after which I will furnish you with the modus operandi of this transaction. Note that with only trust, sincerity and transparent honesty, we can achiev success in this transaction of plausible venture. I have professionally and technically taken care of the whole co-ordination for smooth transfer of this funds as soon as I hear from you, indicating your interest. Looking forward to recieving a favorable response from you, for the actualisation of this transaction. Thanks and God bless you. Best regards, Mr. Matheo Kizito.

Didnt rtead it all but seen those kindsa things before.

Write em back saying u will need 2000 euros to set up things in your end. have them transfere it to a swizz bank acount:D