Important - Please Read

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rich

Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted
Jun 7, 2001
Omnipresent
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT INITIATIVE - MAY 2006.

Information Release.

There is concern over the current driving standards in England, so the Department of Transport has devised a scheme to identify drivers of limited ability and intelligence.

From the middle of May 2006 all those drivers who are found to be a potential hazard to all other road users will be issued with a white flag, bearing a red cross.

This flag clearly indicates their inability to make rational decisions or drive properly.

These flags must be clipped to a door of the car and be visible to all other drivers and pedestrians.

Those drivers who have shown particularly poor driving skills will have to display two flags:

One on each side of the car to indicate an even greater lack of skill and limited intelligence.

Please circulate this to as many other motorists as you can, in order that drivers and pedestrians will be aware of the meaning of these flags.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Department of Transport.

i got one then thought better of it. then had a delivery at work from ebuyer and they sent two more so reconsidering it as their flags bear the classy ebuyer.com logo