[imperiosus] Clanmovie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

CommonKind

Nov 1, 2003
Netherlands, The
wo0t its released :stompa:

The [imperiosus] Clanmovie`2004. Created by [i-paradox] aka CommonKind. It's a DM movie, but contains AS frags too.. All stuff is taken during wars or on pubs. Moviestars: Masterrr, MieZ, Wakko, Raichu & CommonKind and some top-Deathmatchers. Took me a long time to make, and now its finally released all i can say is you should just watch it :)

Download it here

Common

Reactions: masterrr
Trupster \o/
Just wondering who the so called top-dmers were, cuz trupster aint lol That monkey still around nyway? I was expecting z0le, or someon else from his caliber. They dont play UT anymore do thay :p

Ill download it and watch it someday :P Good job on doing a movie tho!

Ok, seen it. Well, nice editing. Frags are pretty much the same as other movies, and what happens in matches and pubs nowadays, still worth a watch tho. Go on making movies :D

Essp. the blob kill on the SB :p:

deffo one of the most entertaining ut-movies :thumb: Class editing.

And :lol: @ "I KNOW YOU HACK IM GONNA REPORT YOU TO ADMIN YOU LOSER" <-- anti teases me constatly with that on vent

After having clicked through 10 pages or so i think im put in a waiting line for download. Damn annoying. Hope the movie is good.

I'm downloading at top speed atm. Dunno what's the fuzz with US servers??

What about i have 20 mins left? :rolleyes:

Edit: only 1.5 Mbit cable here ;)

First movie for you, I like it alot, nice skills and good looking with some white and black!
Next time dont forget to disable, toggleextendedhud in all assault scenes :D looks more
clean and more accurate when you have dm and assault in one movie.

Nice movie, worth the w8 even if it wasnt the fastet xerx... :P