I'm off too

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-CrackKing-

Suprise, cockfags!
Jun 8, 2001
Located
Well since i had some family problems, we carnt afford to pay for the phonebill....which means BT is gonna cut me off anytime soon (the sods)

I dunno when this will happen, or if theres any way i can avoid it, but until then just wanna say thanks for the great times, great gags and great sex :P hehe

had fun with the lot of you, and i hope i can edit this post soon and say i aint going! but i doubt it :(

Made some good friends here....:( If anyone wants to contact me ask one of the FJS guys/gals for my mobile number and u can ICQ SMS spam my phone or summin :P

cya soon,

//Uncle Crack :cool:

Sorry to hear it mate :( You know, you could always do what the Pain family do, Mogul especially - STEAL like a good 'uns.

Bye m8

Cya l8r m8,

It was nice to play with ya, although i didn't see ya much anymore last few months

Hope you'll return very soon:(

Scorp

Very sorry to hear it :(

All the best m8...hope things get better real soon..

Yeah but when they are forced to leave it means they wanna come back :)

I'd pay ya bill for you but I'm a tight fisted bastard :fingers:

Hope ya get it sorted soon CK m8 :\

Oh Damm :(

Your a top bloke it will be a real massive shame if you cannot find a way around this :(

Well Good Luck for now and expect some Spammage on that phone of yers :D heheh

And i hope to see you back soon !

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.