I'm loosing human shape...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

.oOo.BLUB.oOo.

Jun 15, 2001
Denmark
... when BLUB joined the brotherhood, it was happiness coz prayers in the Temple of BoD made it possible for me to stay in human shape for longer periods of time. But lately the prayers are to no avail, I'm almost only gooey green stuff...

So I take this opportunity - when I'm still in somewhat non-liquid form - to say farewell to all of you in BoD and the UT community. It has been fun and you should end things while they are still good. BLUB always wanted to do so much, but guess it wasn't meant to be. I wish to extend my regards to past & present brothers whom I came to know as friends...

I bid you all goodbye and for the last time BLUB will now sink into bucket and stay there for good....

Back to bucket - for the last time :martian:

taken from BoD forums:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. DONT U DARE BLUB... fs im all alone dane now.. not all this sentimental blub dies shit.. get up fs

aye:)

btw i guess not that many original bods left:(

hmmm you sink into your bucket but remember there is a nice place outside it goodluck in whatever your gonna do

Fs Blub!!! I'm real sad to hear you go. You were a great mate in BoD and tho I know things in the bucket can get busy try and stay in touch yeah? :D