I'm looking for a clan

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

One of not many ex-atp players that you can count on. Pick this guy asap!
It's a real monster during matches. He is doing Monster kills playing one hand and eating peanuts with the other one in same time!

Seriously. He's a good player and a good m8. Too good for shit clans that can't last longer then 2-3 months.

:)

We already asked him 2 months ago when bc was "quietly" good and he join to vda, so bc atm is so shit for him imo :(. Anyways he is welcome :footy: if narco will not say no.

Is NAC decent?

Omg m8. You just made laugh. You know you asked a question with an answer in your own forum sig, don't you?

Of course i'm just kidding. It just made me laugh a bit.

We didn't played together for a long time so i'm looking forward to it in near future.

Omg m8. You just made laugh. You know you asked a question with an answer in your own forum sig, don't you?

We didn't played together for a long time so i'm looking forward to it in near future.

:lol:

I properly did but hey we play for the fun and for the beers we consume during a match, that makes us decent doesn't it :P

Anyway, like the last time I answered one of the threads I pointed out bC could use some help and I'll do it again :D

is [ADC] a good clan ? :P