I'm looking for a Assault clan

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Sadistic

Apr 25, 2003
UK
Hey all, i've checked up this league and it looks really good & basically i'm bored of constant CTF.

I've never played for an Assault clan before and i'm not exactly the best at it, but i'm a quick learner.

I currently play for a CTF clan called gibbers {G} on Quakenet #gibbers

I play for the UK team in CTF on Clanbase and basically represent my country at it, but i've recently become interested in Assault and would like to join a clan. I prefere NW but i'll play insta aswell.

The only reason i consider myself poor at Assault is basically because i know none of the objectives for each map, don't know the best routes and how to launch or to be launched. However killing people is a peice of cake, so sorting the first bit is important.

I'm on Quakenet in #gibbers or you can E-Mail me @ [email protected] - i do use Messanger aswell.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Cheers, Sadistic (aka Ross)

contact Bl@de in *=)IAS(=* we could set a tryout and learn you all about it np ;)

Bl@de icq: 109737451

welcome to the wonderfull world of assault, if your after a clan that plays both std and insta try us monkeys me emails in my sig.

you use mirc?

come to these chans
#uc, #uaf

uc is ias clan
uaf is std clan

im sure we can teach you maps etc

They are ?

anyway i started showing him the maps tricks and how to launch but both had to leave for dinner ;o

my hero :love:

btw wrong forum, *cough* Clan exchange.

sheesh these admins are only good for shutting funny threads.
/me runs

Originally posted by Bloodreaper
suym u still need more players?

u got 23 right now!

and you think all those are active ?

try and find the last time ohh lets say pika played etc but we keep em lisited just incase just incase...suym`s one big socal club :) with a very smokey bar ;)

you wanna join us :D

if you want to fight yourself up in league then come to us!
Our members didnt just join a higher div Clan to say: " Hey you noobs of lower divs im the man cuz im in high div" even though he didnt do shit for that clan cuz it allready was so high up there...
but we will fight our way up... and if you wanna help,
then come to www.resurrection-clan.de.nr and take a look.
btw... about your lag of skill... no prob... easy to learn launches and shit...
cya

Not exactly 'lack of skill', it's lack of experience and knowledge of AS and it's maps, launches, defending, attacking etc :)

well the sooner you start the earlier you get to say: "NOW IM READY"
so did you look at our site?
interested?
got ICQ?
contact me
cya soon maybe