If.....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ufie

Jun 2, 2001
Birmingham, UK
you could go back to one point in history .... where? when? and why?

me? Wembly, 1966... World Cup Final :D nuff said :cool:

id go back to 1970 Bronx newyork and take all my records with me, then jump on the Deck before DJ Kool Herc does :P scratching and mixing it up..... id be the the godfather of Hip Hop :)

Last year so I could kill Cliffy B before he decides to cut assault out of 2k3.

hum maybe in the 60's in USA hippie always loved hippies :D

listen to some doors and relax :D

good choice from slimshady

yeah i think id go to 8 december 1980 New York and give John a lift home :)

hmmm, id go back to like 5secs before the big bang so I could see how it all started, presuming I could come back again! (no comments about time not existing before big bang :P )

For money id go and see bill gates when he was at college and give him $10000 on contract that I get 10% of what is buisness makes ;) Then bitch slap the mudafuka every time windows crashes :shout: .

For fun, errrm! Can't really think of much :confused: Maybe take a laptop back to the 1920's? Taking music & movies back could be fun too ;)

id go back to when Micheal jackson came out with thriller! it wud b cool. n not not cos he was still black

:)

4 years so my doc could diagnose what was up with me right first time ffs lol, but that aside.... the day before one of the big lottery roll overs? Or maybe to meet Barnes Wallace... Or back to when assault first came out OH YEAH :D

After watching Langoliers, I think I'd choose to stay at home :eek:

Nah, the Kennedy assasination would be funny to stop or watching the World Cup final in '66 but both already mentioned

Re: :)

Originally posted by TexasTom
4 years so my doc could diagnose what was up with me right first time ffs lol, but that aside.... the day before one of the big lottery roll overs? Or maybe to meet Barnes Wallace... Or back to when assault first came out OH YEAH :D

? first time ? :confused: