ICQLite

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hogo

Jun 8, 2001
Satori
for those who dont like all the crap that goes with ICQ...its an alpha so use at ur own risk...

as yet ive had no probs with it and it runs sweet with no adds a the added shit.

(yes i know you can ditch the adds in ICQ anyway but this is less hassle:clap: )

ICQLite

I got icq plus which comes with different skins and options.So now i have a pretty looking ICQ i never use :D

lol i aint telling anyone to use it so theres no point posting that you use summat else u n00bs :)

We were merely stating that we run older versions because the later versions are buggy shit. Thus ICQLite is buggy shit.

so easy to get rid of the ads in icq, only need to delete 1 .dll file.

but i am not allowed to tell it here probally :rolleyes:

anyway i use trillian now, much better :D

'As you can see in the above image there are 3 files selected. These are icqateima32.dll, icqateimg32.dll and icqateres.dll. We've renamed the .DLL part to .DLM so ICQ can no longer find them. You should do the same. Select each of the three files in turn and click the right mousebutton. You'll get a menu where one of the options is Rename. '

thats one way :)

U need to install icq again, then it will ask for ur number and password crap etc. After that shut down icq, remove the file called ICQHttp.dll. Now start icq again and u won't have banners :)

(remove the file before icq starts)

thats all, simple huh :)

That's nice but i still like the bundled cracks that have no banners, show ip, show people on invisible to me

Originally posted by Ninja
That's nice but i still like the bundled cracks that have no banners, show ip, show people on invisible to me

i had that for 2000b, but as far as i know theres no such hack for 2001 or 2002b

@ storm: oes this also work if i keep the history files or does it have to be a complete new install?