ich...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Iceman
skull i read all the threads and all i can say that your attitude suxx. samy's post was friendly and not pointed at you but towards Hellraiser to clear things up, and i think hellraiser should have the possibility to read an unedited post.

sad guy, if you cant lose then go play online minigolf singleplayer here ...

pld it and lost fs:moon:

fucka

Samy fuck off u dumb ass i am Amigo so whats ur problem u idiot :lol: !

I am not invited? realy? oh well why u post it then in a forum u dumb idiot omg ;):mad:

AMIGO, all you did so far is pulling your clan into mud and giving it a bad rep (even worse i mean) for flaming samy without any reason

iceman you suck .
I read all your comment and they are usseless..

well that's my flame for today :P

btw english forum so speak english, skully's forum so he can decide which language fair enough right?
and hell's icq is by every post he makes(mi5 forum) so there you can find it samy :)

this is why i say he is dumb ramp :mad:

he wants to clear something with Hell ( it is private)
but he posts it here,,doh

@ ice i dont say shit so im not doing bad to my clan :rofl:
U are his friend i see but if u wouldnt u would see how i mean this
omg,,,,!!:eek:

Lolz at the thread, but speak english in a general forum if u dont want peeps to get the wrong idea its simple... The fag has spoken now run along and play peeps:D
And hello amigo btw dont think we have met yet :wave: