ice's monday rant

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

^Ice^

Jul 2, 2005
Germany
Just got almost ran over by a woman the second time in less than a week.

To say it NFS style: Dear women of this planet, keep the racing in the game and in the real world keep your fucking fingers off the steering wheel, because you most likely can't drive. BITCH.
Alternately, release your seat belt and try to hit a tree.

was she driving something of similar size to this?
kris4.jpg

Reactions: M®.F®0$T
Forums are just full of flames these days and it's always the same people that appear all the time.

Where is the love man?

:rolleyes:

Mushroomhead said:
was she driving something of similar size to this?
kris4.jpg

There's one of those that parks up in a sidestreet near colllege... Fills up the whole fucking road.

OI :mad: i aint that bad at driving thankyou.......
Its the twits that come up beside u on a national limit road, suddenly relise theres a lorry infront of them and slam their brakes on, then swears at the lorry driver for being stuck in a traffic jam..... and then to top it off when the road goes from 2 lanes to 1, they try and over take the damm lorry, 2 cars, and then another lorry, by driving into the middle of on-comming traffic when there is a bus comming the other way.... but of course hes half way past the lorry so he cant move anywere, except backwards, so the bus makes him reverse back to were he started, and the twat has the twat headedness to start shouting at the bus driver and the lorry driver...... :x :mad: :shout: :(

Sorry i had to rant about stupid drivers too

Meh, It's not all women drivers you know. We had a bloke drive into the back of us while we sat in a line of traffic last week. It's not men OR women who makes the roads a dangerous place, it's wankers that make it lethal! :rolleyes:

Yea well, one wanker went flying into the back of my Polo almost (going back a few months).Ive just fucking come home from work now and recieved a letter from my solicitors which im not too bloody happy about at all. It goes to show that no matter how good a driver you can be, theres always complete wankers on the roads who will just fuck up everything....

The Truth
My car was already established on the main road after pulling off from the kurb, and within speed limit. Then a motorbike doing atleast 40-50 come tearing up the road behind me, realised that i was not going fast enough for his liking, hit his breaks and then came tumbling alongside the car (my car was not touched by him at all). I pull over to see if he was ok, exchanged details with him and the witness who claimed that she used to drive a motorbike. After making sure he was ok to get back home safely by himself, i drive home and inform my insurance company.Me and my girlfriend agree that i did nothing wrong (she used to work for a motor insurance company).

What i get...

After his insurance company denies paying out for any of his claims (they classed the accident as his fault and efuse to pay out) he gets 2 expensive looking solicitors to come rape me dry of all my money, making rediculous claims of loss of net worth of verhicle, medicle expenses, loss of earnings...my company was figthing against all rediculous claims as the incident was classed as his own fault. What makes it worse is this witness who i think didn't she much of the accident at all, has giving a statement which is illiterate, unwell thought-of set of lies, about what happened in the insident and claiming that i said to the motocyclist "I did not see you I am sorry". All a bunch of fucking lies which my solicitors can't do much about i would assume, seeming as i haven't got much proof of her being a lying cow (probably sided with him for the fact that she used to be a motorcyclist, or that she recieved a good dicking from the eval kineval)