iAS opinion

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Torp

Hai
Dec 23, 2004
Milan, Italy
With iAS almost dead, basically its clinging on to the assault league and I think something needs to be done to save it. With the servers as they are lately (very laggy and unpredictable) I believe the iAS ladder should be changed to zero ping. This would bring more clans, more people back to iAS and possibly bring in newcomers who are participating in iCTF. I have no problem the way it is but if zp was added I think iAS would survive til the end of this league and keeping it the way it is will only kill it.

No flames please, if you think its a bad idea make other suggestions :)

Torpedo said:
With iAS almost dead, basically its clinging on to the assault league and I think something needs to be done to save it. With the servers as they are lately (very laggy and unpredictable) I believe the iAS ladder should be changed to zero ping. This would bring more clans, more people back to iAS and possibly bring in newcomers who are participating in iCTF. I have no problem the way it is but if zp was added I think iAS would survive til the end of this league and keeping it the way it is will only kill it.

No flames please, if you think its a bad idea make other suggestions :)

:thumb: Love the idea, was about to suggest it some days ago :D I believe with ZP atP would join ;)

now thats a good idea. Since ive been playing zpictf lately im getting annoyed of the ping thingy in ias. (still like it though) but it will prolly improve my aim, so im up for it :D

I already started public server with stdas, ias and proas about 2 months ago and guess what .... nobody is playing there except some NA players.

Anyway i like this idea and you got my vote if there will be any :P

I dont agree because zeroping will make ias unplayable.
bridge,siege... already fucked in ias, with zp it will also fuck ballistic,desolate and some more so I suggest no.
zp will bring some more clans to the ladder but not for a longer time.

-Scar- said:
I dont agree because zeroping will make ias unplayable.
bridge,siege... already fucked in ias, with zp it will also fuck ballistic,desolate and some more so I suggest no.
zp will bring some more clans to the ladder but not for a longer time.

could u give some reasons why these maps will be fucked? :x

BRaiNRaiN said:
could u give some reasons why these maps will be fucked? :x

previously only top ias clans could do a full defense on maps like ballistic..
but
with zp you hit better
-> result: longer defenses
so even clans like ULL :sofa: could do a full def in those maps

ever thought why clans like Mr, UC, Fia, Os... left the league?

Last edited:
-Scar- said:
but
with zp you hit better

I would say you should ask them.

All the named clans know what lag means. If and thats the only thing that is important the game feeling is better with zp its an advantage for more players/ the league. The option to disable it can help players that dislike zp.

The best thing would be a test so each one can see if its good or not.

tbh i think its harder to hit things with zp on. dont really see how it could affect any of the maps. People are just going to find another excuse to justify why they can't aim anyway, if this makes them happier then why not.

Since it was not used before only a real test can show the advantage or disadvantage this action means.

-Scar- said:
but
with zp you hit better

UC left coz we got bored :P

One thing I notice with zp sniper on bridge is that u need to turn zp off to shoot objectives like main gate and final assault.

If this is the same with zp insta it would be a problem

PS Brajan, whats ip of your server?