Ias Ladder

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

fu2

May 2, 2003
I dont mean to bore you guys and i know i already posted in another topic about this but i would like ias players to
give their opinion on possibly changeing to an open shedual.

Clans could challange as mutch or as little as they like with server bookings avilible up to 15 mins before match start
booked and confirmed through a shedual system.

A time limmit of 20 mins to add results into an automated system might be put in place to keep tables upto date and current. If you fail to do this you cant challange for another match untill an admin confirms if team A and team B fail to use the auto system they will lose points. If team A failed to update within 20 mins and team B had the points deducted from team A go to team B, it in your clans interst to do this quickly so you can make your next challange and not lose points . Note you cant play the same clan twice but if it was 7 maps
you could play 19.00 v clanA 20.15 v clanB then at 21.30 you could play clan A again :)

It can stay 14 maps maybe 9 but 7 is about an hour game play and allows multiple matchs in an evening and possibly
some inactive players may have time to play now that it only an hour not all night hehe. If this happend more active players could force new clans to form so more can play :D .

If you dont have Anything constructive to add to this thread plz dont :rolleyes:

A time limmit of 20 mins to add results into an automated system might be put in place to keep tables upto date and current.

LAME. Leave as is please.

I think the idea of server bookings is great and the 7 maps is awesome for iAS - the match length is rediculous as it stands now.

Read again plz m8 the 20 mins to allow ACTIVE clans to play more than one match a night........... heheh it was also a MIGHT BE :P

Last edited:
Anything that attracts the ias league even more is usefull.

Maybe the ammount of players in a team can be reduced to three. But then the game feeling wouldnt be the same.

I dont mean to bore you guys and i know i already posted in another topic about this but i would like ias players to
give their opinion on possibly changeing to an open shedual.

Clans could challange as mutch or as little as they like with server bookings avilible up to 15 mins before match start
booked and confirmed through a shedual system.

A time limmit of 20 mins to add results into an automated system might be put in place to keep tables upto date and current. If you fail to do this you cant challange for another match untill an admin confirms if team A and team B fail to use the auto system they will lose points. If team A failed to update within 20 mins and team B had the points deducted from team A go to team B, it in your clans interst to do this quickly so you can make your next challange and not lose points . Note you cant play the same clan twice but if it was 7 maps
you could play 19.00 v clanA 20.15 v clanB then at 21.30 you could play clan A again :)

It can stay 14 maps maybe 9 but 7 is about an hour game play and allows multiple matchs in an evening and possibly
some inactive players may have time to play now that it only an hour not all night hehe. If this happend more active players could force new clans to form so more can play :D .

If you dont have Anything constructive to add to this thread plz dont :rolleyes:

I don't think anything has to change, Ias matches usually take less time than std as matches.
But on the other hand, im always open for it as long as it means that we attract more clans. We want some more challenge :lol:.

For me ias is the only real reason why i still play ut. If this will be screwed, then i know what to do... ;)

I like the idea tbh.
I don't play much lately, true but shorter matches sounds really good.

i like the idea of shorter ias matches...
but i think you still need a minimum/maximum matches...
you'll get ProAS consequenses with no limited matches.
if one can get top by winning from a lower and 'friendly' clan, they'll do it for sure.
so i vote shorter matches, leave the match mini/maximums...
also, the 20 mins confirming just sucks tbh :o

:rolleyes:

What I mean is I like it at first to 8 maps and a league system. I'd prefer it cut to 5 clans and only 2 matches per month. 2 Divisions adds incentive. XR what you say is a point, I cant stand the fact you can enter league in december, play top clan and be champs. It sucks.

Open challange could stop this problem :) no points are given to clans entering the ladder maybe it could be 6 monthly rather than a year :o just another iadia ..... thoughts plz guys :)

Last edited:
shorter matches are good...long match will make your mind weak and you arent concentrated after 2 hours anymore..so thats a good thing i guess

Pug style ias is too short.

I am in for less maps
but not 7.

The challenge idea is nice but this kind of system was also used in 2v2 i don't know if this will be proper for ias.

But tbh i could careless anyways for ias. We all know stdas is what keeps this league going.

this is not TDM, its assault. 8 maps ftw!
if you want matches <1hour feel free to join clanbase.

Hehe and C.B more active :P with shorter matchs. And an average pug unless it 4/0 lol is about 1.5 hours as an exaple i used this. You miss the point of being able to have more than one war in a night (so if you like to play for 4 hours you could) with fast booking system and open shedual allows this........ how many pugs are played in one night as an example :) com'on ias guys give your views plz post more input here.

Last edited: