# iAS - 22.04.2009 :: -unL- 6 - 2 |P*I|

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

RSS

I spam, therefore I am. <a href='/showthread.php?t
Aug 6, 2007
-unL- matchcomment:
-unL- said:
Good game and thanks for the war! Random_Monks first assault war ever and i was surprised how fast he adapted to it (Nice one man!). Thanks v0lt for playing even though you had other stuff to do and also had to play on a laptop :) Kowa owning as usual, damn haxx aim :P We had a nice time and i hope the league will stay alive for atleast another month. I know that more people from the ctf scene are interested in trying assault. Cya |P*I| and cya soon i hope! /Maber

|P*I| matchcomment:
|P*I| said:
+ free^ Think this is how the score looks like when we have a match after several months not playing iAS. We sucked bigtime and salva couldnt frag them on his own! Anyway they deserved the win. Dont know if their will be a next if the servers will not improve :|
//Snee

ps. [23:21] <a-salva> salva: fucking ias is for fkin shitboonz who sit in a shitty corner shittin themselves while keepin they're finger on the shitty shoot button shitz!

Full match report...

Forgot to say thank you to Deadboy who lend us DoG server when server 1 didnt work. Thanks man!