IAC - Quarter Finals and Elimination Round Begins!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

thats how they were last time, doesnt bother me if they are different this time. Might bother teams like Swe2, at etc who gotta face DE and nl1, means they pack there bags and go home, nice reward for coming 2ndin group phase. (just assuming both will lose)

Last edited:
always thought the loser of the 1st bracket into the 2nd bracket were good imo.

Like soneone alrdy mention, there is (and was esp 2005) a gap between the first teams (eng1, swe1, nl1, maybe de) and the others.
some teams lost on purpose to play the 2nd bracket.

Anyway :wave:

thats how they were last time, doesnt bother me if they are different this time. Might bother teams like Swe2, at etc who gotta face DE and nl1, means they pack there bags and go home, nice reward for coming 2ndin group phase. (just assuming both will lose)

well if thats the case then just play for "third place" as well. losers from quaters and semis play each other until you have third place team. Saves messing up the losers bracket by adding a team that has already beaten half the teams there, bit pointless imo.

well if thats the case then just play for "third place" as well. losers from quaters and semis play each other until you have third place team. Saves messing up the losers bracket by adding a team that has already beaten half the teams there, bit pointless imo.

Oooeee nice thought dunc

hm i dno exactly either about this system, but who cares.

this is about fun u muppets!!

so lets all be happy :)

Last edited:

It´s normally semifinal losers that play eachother for 3rd place though which i think would be a nice idea.
And i agree that the idea of moving losers in 1st bracket to 2nd bracket is pretty bad since the teams in 2nd bracket are there for a reason. Why would they have to play the "top" teams again? I don´t think they´d find it any fun at all.

I have no idea how i can contact :UA: captain, TonyJaa. He didnt show recently on irc afaik.

Sent him a pm through forums on 19-06-2007 at 20:16, got no response yet.

Someone plz slap him hard.

Other guy iggiafrica dont accept forum messages. I write him a mail now.

:edit:deadline is tomorrow and I got not one single msg concerning booking/schedule from one member of the team, this while I contacted both Captain and Team Leader by email and by forum priv msg for the one that has it enabled. I have been on IRC more than ever lately, but it seems useless:edit:

Last edited:
tonyjaa uses irc name as Kaz, he is sometimes in #iac and #utapug