IAC - Finals

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I fail to see how that would hurt me. You guys have pissed around far too long and I've reminded both captains just about each time I've seen them. Take some responsibility for fucks sake.

Or more likely I schedule for a date of my own choice which is suitable for a UTV broadcast and the teams can see who shows up and wins. Should have been done a week ago.

Appears nl2 would like to wait until petez and salva are back from vacation?

true.. we would like to have a competive match. We cant give england a good fight without petez and salva!

good point! so when they come back, can eng1 field a team by that time, is the next question? :satan:

It seems both teams would rather play a war with a challenge but there's absolutely no reason to postpone the cup further. This match should have been played long before Petez and Salva went on vacation so there's no excuse. Nl2/Eng need to decide on a date by today as I said.

Thats just ruined the proas match I had arranged for that day then!

I waited all month to arrange my league matches and youve now buggered them up!

Get yer fingers oot, ye buncha fairies! Gutless tarts, get on wi' it wid ye. Sake.

Seriously, play the fuckin thing before the rest of us lose all interest :yawn:

this cup was supposed to be finished before I went on my vacation 3 weeks delayed already I see :lol: