IAC 2007 Team Signup!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

What team will you be playing for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The poll is currently closed. Sign-ups have "officially" ended. It appears that we'll have enough for a cup. Sign-ups may still continue however. If someone would like to join a team please contact that country team or post here.

Austria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Scotland and Spain still need to recruit more in order to qualify for having their own team. So far countries not qualifying for teams are:

Austria - 1 more player needed to qualify
Canada - 1 more player needed to qualify
Croatia - Unable to qualify
Czech Republic - 5 more players needed to qualify - (-Api- may sign up)
Denmark - 2 more players needed to qualify
Finland - Unable to qualify
France - 4 more players needed to qualify ({Plu9} may sign up)
Norway - 3 more players needed to qualify
Portugal - 5 more players needed to qualify
Scotland - 1 more player needed to qualify
Spain - 2 more players needed to qualify
Switzerland - Unable to qualify

Last edited:
You'll obviously have to group then some together (like Denmark/Finland/Norway to have a Scandinavian team) or merge with another one (like Canada/USA) as was done in the past. Btw, not all who posted matched with the poll numbers above. :hm:

Also, what about the 3 in the Other catagory? :poke:

Last edited:
I hate to break it to you Flatus my good friend, but people coming from Denmark/Finland/Norway are typically Scandinavian as opposed to Slavic. I'd find a very hard time finding a Slavic team coming out of those countries, but that won't stop me from trying!

We will be discussing how to group teams and grouping them soon, and we'll also go through the lists and show final numbers based on signups.

well those 3 should get a chance by entering with and international team i think. where antidote can join them offcourse

looks like 5-5 gives lots of teams a better opertunity to join...

take a look HERE if you want to know who signed up last time.. maybe some will be up for it again.

erm the poll is not rly correct...

austria doesnt hav 6. so we need to get together with spain or maybe sum germans or summat..

hey i did not got a chance to vote :FFFFF but i did signup under "Holland" (the netherlands) so i am still counted in that am i not??? I would not want to miss this !

Yes if you signed up don't worry about voting, I'm going through ALL the sign-ups in a little bit.

Feel free to praise me as much as you like.

First post has been updated: All current signups have been included - Please make sure your name is on there if you have signed up. If you have not signed up and want to, do so now in this thread.

Also, please submit join requests to country user groups in order to access private forums.

If teams need more players, pleae see http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=51907l to see who signed up in 2005 EAC. Perhaps you'll find players there ;)

Feel free to praise me as much as you like.

First post has been updated: All current signups have been included - Please make sure your name is on there if you have signed up. If you have not signed up and want to, do so now in this thread.

Also, please submit join requests to country user groups in order to access private forums.

If teams need more players, pleae see http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=51907l to see who signed up in 2005 EAC. Perhaps you'll find players there ;)

Taking all the praise and glory i see. :rolleyes:

Assuming those who signed up in the poll and not in the thread will play for Austria (someone from the Austrian team please check), Austria now potentially qualifies to have a team.