I want this TFT

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

mousen

its a fact - i pwn you all
Jan 12, 2003
Denmark

I found it pretty amasing, just wanted to share it with all of you :)

Have a good weekend

Yes but wtf is the point of everything they're doing and how to play UT with it? Would be leet to push your finger on the screen and have it immediately hs someone

no that would be like the game in the arcade where you need to hit the fucking alligators on the head but instead of using the whacky thingy you just use your hands because there are two and they're faster and then NEW HIGH SCORE getting more tickets YAYYYYYYYYAA! and everyone's happy but it's not easy because hand eye coordinations muse move hand from one side of screen to other omg hssss but is hard omg bad dood right side omfg nother one left side but is easier with mouse because only am will be moving 2 inches maybe for motion across whole screens but omg with no mouse is hard.

no that would be like the game in the arcade where you need to hit the fucking alligators on the head but instead of using the whacky thingy you just use your hands because there are two and they're faster and then NEW HIGH SCORE getting more tickets YAYYYYYYYYAA! and everyone's happy but it's not easy because hand eye coordinations muse move hand from one side of screen to other omg hssss but is hard omg bad dood right side omfg nother one left side but is easier with mouse because only am will be moving 2 inches maybe for motion across whole screens but omg with no mouse is hard.

hai ibm

wait nvm I forgot I used the word "the" which means I need to try harder to formulate an IBM-like post :(