I wanna join ION!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

G

Gatekeeper

Yo ION
I would like to join you guys but I don't know who to contact.
A ION member said that I should contact Firestorm but he is always offline at icq.

So Maybe this will help!

Catch you guys l8r Gatekeeper-={Mi6}=-

thx for takin an interest

well atm we have our 12 players, u will b added to the waiting list and as a clan player u will b moved towrads the top :)

Hi i wanne join the clan but.....

Hi
I wanne join the ION clan!!But i dont understand the ICQ, my ICQ is F**** up!!!I dont now how it works, yea im pretty dumm(lol).please, email me if i get inn.:) i have a lot of Experience!!! You may now me as FragWizard...yes formerly UT_Lord"FragWiz" i was in the UT_Lord clan but not any longer. Thats a loong time a go! I hate the UT_Lord clan now!!I wanne kill`em ALL!!Haha....

[email protected]

Erm PingKing

Try to go to members section, and count (or count ICQ list and add yourself) and you should get 11 players (or who did I miss?)

1) PingKing AKA StarScream
2) FireStorm
3) MaelStrom
4) Frost
5) Chaos AKA FireRain
6) Neo
7) Equalisatium
8) Fear
9) Ace
10) Gazzy
11) Ninja

(I think that was the way the joined, not sure before I joined, btw just noticed I am a pretty new member in ION actualy) *G*

Anyway I would say we are filled atm, we are enough to put up a team at matches, without much trouble.

Whoops

Old thread pulled up from the dusty closet. Whoops.

Sorry Ping for correcting you, must have been right at that time you posted it.

(8/17/00 9:51:09 am) is in fact some time ago Whoops.