I thought this was UT news worthy: Nesquik giving free xbox games

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Doubledanger said:
Thanks, should I delete my life?

If you want to. It can't be that fun posting ads in forums for some measly pay because you're too lazy to get a real job.

And as was said before. 99.9% of the people on this forum are European - posting US only stuff is pretty pointless.

It's actually not that bad, my boss is cool, it's near my house. I had a real job which didn't pay as much, with a beligerant boss before. I'm not posting ads in forums, many people are actually interested in this offer. I'm not going OMGWTF SO KEWL! I'm going "BTW guys this offer is on, you might benefit from it" in an OT forum.

Reactions: 1 person
nesquik_01.jpg

Reactions: Turha.
"see.how.long.i.can.make.this.url.before.it.stops.working.qwerty.asdf.plz.kthx.stfu.die.motherfucker.you.can.make.it.way.longer.than.that.prolly.longer.than.this.too.but.i.cant.be.bothered.to.write.much.more.cause.im.bored.k-thx.com/images/stfu.jpg"
lol

Reactions: Vitti
Humph said:
"see.how.long.i.can.make.this.url.before.it.stops.working.qwerty.asdf.plz.kthx.stfu.die.motherfucker.you.can.make.it.way.longer.than.that.prolly.longer.than.this.too.but.i.cant.be.bothered.to.write.much.more.cause.im.bored.k-thx.com/images/stfu.jpg"
lol

lmfao :rofl: :lol:

Reactions: Lex_Mortis