I think its unfair

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

F

FANETTE

Well, yesterday I played UT in AS-HiSpeed, I saw that somebody blocked the door at the end of car 1 so that the door couldnt go open. I think its unfair cuz u have no chance to get at the end of the train cuz the door isnt open.
I dont want to make a new rule but I want to hear what the others are thinking. Is it allowed to block the door in AS-HiSpeed so that they cant get open or not?
I think its unfair but if u all mean its fair cuz it is difficult to block them (you have to do it at the right moment) I want to know it.

I've also seen the doors on Asthenosphere blocked, but no one seems to know how either of them are done. I think they are just random bugs, but correct me if I'm wrong.

me, nina and a few otehrs have seen these doors blocked as well, against what clan was this ?

Blocking in HiSpeed

From what I have concluded block at end are when switch to door are moved, and a guy gets in the way, he can get it stuck like Rook block, and stop it. But Eavy makes it crushing to my knowledge at standard, so it wont block in league matches.

Speaking of mover dmg, am I the only when exiting in defence on Asthenosphere first spawn to lose 5 health (door in head)?

Re: Blocking in HiSpeed

I got killed early when teh door feell on my head same as I have been killed by wheel in roof and switch on hispeed if u do it right (or wrong, depending on how u c it) u lose all 100 health in less tan 0.5 secs

I have been killed by the switch on HI-Speed when attacking!

I also died whenthe garage door was opening on Guardia but thats cos I hit the switch side stepped and started shooting before the door was open and I was using the Flak :lol:
Bloody suicide again :mad:

no I was never shooting, just got killed while runnning by the switch/wheel

hehe yeah i also got killed in highspeed and rook

hehe just too slow i think - but thats our doom - we are just some old men playing too much UT - we will die lonely and sad ;) or should i say :(

Yeah I got killed on Rook too.

Some bastard shot me:(

Tw:) nk:)