I sympathize with these women

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I take the other view: men should be forced to wear bikini tops if they have breasts, which some men do. I don't want to be forced to look at man-norks while trying to have a quiet swim.

It's been written in the metro news paper today also hehe

I support their cause but what I do not support is THEM taking off their bikinitops showing saggy breasts. They aren't very good looking I'm afraid.

..Then again, topless is always better then covered innit? ;)

next step they swim in the nude. And all guys will have a mayor boner walking by lol

OT: but I've worked in swimming pools for quite a few years and also run the plant rooms which clean the water. The top 6 inches (15cm) of water contains skin, hair, faeces, urine, sweat, body fats, and many other lovely things.

The chemicals used in pools help bind all of this random human matter together where it gradually floats to the surface and is skimmed away - either by holes in the pool wall just below the water line or grids around the outside of the pool where the water overflows.

Body fat builds up on surfaces and causes them to be excessively slippery, leaving behind a yellow residue. Scum lines form around the water line in pools which do not use an overflow technique, which customer often inquisitively scrape with their fingernails.

All in all, swimming isn't good for you. It isn't for hygiene reasons that people have to wear particular clothing.

lol dirks avatar gets me every time.

p.s. i stopped swimming cos every time i went i got another verucca ffs.

Wartyboy! :rolleyes:

OT: but I've worked in swimming pools for quite a few years and also run the plant rooms which clean the water. The top 6 inches (15cm) of water contains skin, hair, faeces, urine, sweat, body fats, and many other lovely things.

The chemicals used in pools help bind all of this random human matter together where it gradually floats to the surface and is skimmed away - either by holes in the pool wall just below the water line or grids around the outside of the pool where the water overflows.

Body fat builds up on surfaces and causes them to be excessively slippery, leaving behind a yellow residue. Scum lines form around the water line in pools which do not use an overflow technique, which customer often inquisitively scrape with their fingernails.

All in all, swimming isn't good for you. It isn't for hygiene reasons that people have to wear particular clothing.
<BARF>

I knew swimmingpools are nasty, but summing up all the stuff will make me reconsider ever walking into a pool again. :lol:
Ah well, im dirty anyway :naughty:

Why wouldn't we support girls who wanna swim topless? :naughty:

lol.

i think when all chicks would cover there elbows from now in about 10 years we would get horney from seing an elbow ;)

God we should really check this out, tho it'll prolly take longer then 10 years.