"I might take u down, but I'll never let u down."

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Shaft

Feb 18, 2002
The Netherlands
Ok, first of all, I would like some serious posts in this thread.

I’ve been thinking lately, since UT still rocks and I really like the community and peeps, whether I should join a clan. Obviously I’m not as good as PX (whom I’m pretty proud off, honestly…) But then I encounter one problem, time, I’m not allowed to do anything one the computer on schooldays (except on Fridays) because of my schoolwork. So can’t do anything for the clan during the week, but in the weekends I have Friday evening, Saturday evening, (I’m work until 4:00 P.M.) and the Sunday. And I go out on Saturday evening sometimes, not much coz my parents don’t allow it.

I’m going to ask PX to train me in the maps, and l8ter on in certain strategies, and I do wish to train in UT.

The other day me and my bro joined a instagib-assault server, and I was going pretty well. And I heard that there was maybe going to be an insta-assault league? If so, BoD is my first choice of all clans, especially coz PX is in it. But I maybe also want to join just for the normal assault-league. I’m willing to learn what I have to learn….

So guys (and girls) what do you think I should do? Forget this very idea, or give it a go??

p.s. Like my Avatar?:puke:

Originally posted by Shaft
Ok, first of all, I would like some serious posts in this thread.
Srry no can do

..... whether I should join a clan. Obviously I’m not as good as PX (whom I’m pretty proud off, honestly…)
U just plain suck, period

I’m going to ask PX to train me in the maps, and l8ter on in certain strategies, and I do wish to train in UT.
I dont want to.....

So guys (and girls) what do you think I should do? Forget this very idea, or give it a go??
Forget it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm turns out to be a serious answer after all, :fingers:

Last edited:
stfu PX:P

Shaft u wont learn nuffin of OX:spin: best way to leanr is to play in clan servers

Learning AS always is ok, especially from a very dedicated and skillful player like your lil brother *cough* :P

Playing on pubs really helps a lot to learn the basics and things

But being in same clan as yer bro isnt that handy i think, unless you got 2 pcs with inet and UT on it

if he turns out 2 be betta than PX, then he can beat up PX and tie him in up:evil

The other day me and my bro joined a instagib-assault server, and I was going pretty well.
how well exactly and vs who? :D
And I heard that there was maybe going to be an insta-assault league?
some would say that it started already :P

i must say you really had a remarkable introduction in our forums
in your first thread you accuse us of destroying your bros social life and in your second thread you want to join us

so what would you say, how should we react now? i cant take it easy to be accussed like that

Last edited:
naah come to aor we offer free :bj:s daily

*Go Sauron Go Sauron*

WKD, he wont be better than me at this :D
I've played for 1 year + to get toi this, so lets see, maybe hell be better at DM but not at AS :D

Originally posted by WKD
stfu PX:P
Thx WKD! Appreciate your help :angel:

Originally posted by Omen
Learning AS always is ok, especially from a very dedicated and skillful player like your lil brother *cough* :P

Playing on pubs really helps a lot to learn the basics and things

But being in same clan as yer bro isnt that handy i think, unless you got 2 pcs with inet and UT on it
You can say what you want, but he is good, not the best, but good. And of course I'm going to train on PUBS, and I already know the basics, but not the 'tricks' If you get what I mean. Update for everyone, we've got 6 PC's in this very room (all with internet-connection through a LAN), so don't worry about that.

Originally posted by WKD
if he turns out 2 be betta than PX, then he can beat up PX and tie him in up :evil:
Good idea, but no, won't do that...

Originally posted by ViPah
how well exactly and vs who? :D
It was a PUB, and let's just say I went a bove average scores...And remember I didn't say i ruled the place.

Originally posted by Omen
:rofl:

cool avatar btw shaft
Thx, currently making one myself, I'll show u l8er.

Originally posted by Sauron
in your first thread you accuse us of destroying your bros social life and in your second thread you want to join us so what would you say, how should we react now? i cant take it easy to be accussed like that
Hey, it was never ment as an accusion. Sry if u took it like that, what I ment was that he's spending so much time on UT (and stuff related to UT) That he doesn't have a superb social life. Just saying that you guys could try to convince him otherwise. And about joining ur clan, let's wait with that until I regained some skill.

Originally posted by Natsi
naah come to aor we offer free :bj:s daily
Nah, don't like sick people!

Originally posted by ProjectX
WKD, he wont be better than me at this :D
I've played for 1 year + to get toi this, so lets see, maybe hell be better at DM but not at AS :D
Never said I was going to be better, and WKD said "if..."

wtf u saying no superb social life?

Look u dont have a choice then sitting on ur room alone coz u can get on comp in the weekdays :p:
Look that u wacth a movie with ur friends once in a while doesnt mean ur social life is GREAT :fingers: