I hereby retire.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sad to see ya going..

i don't know anything about the incidents which caused you to go, but at least it's your decission.

Have fun in future.

Sigh... I hope this doesn't have anything to do with the NRG WUC friendly, which appears to be the very last match that Phear played in before resigning... does it?:(

:scared:

I'll step down if we had anything to do with it...

)[WUC](ElectoWarrior
________
volcano vaporizer

Last edited:
Thanks for all the hard work !

:shake: sorry to see you leave phear but great job helping the league stay together but thanks for all your hard work :shake:

cya around!

Originally posted by ElectoWarrior
Sigh... I hope this doesn't have anything to do with the NRG WUC friendly, which appears to be the very last match that Phear played in before resigning... does it?:(

:scared:

I'll step down if we had anything to do with it...

)[WUC](ElectoWarrior

mmh... no its got nothing to do with the NRG WUC game I'd say

Bit late but o well :( :( :( :( :( sad to c u leave m8e,i have been around UTS for some time now (Any1 remember clan DS aka AFD ) with Fallen Angel as leader,some long time back now 2years?. But this is very sad to see you leave m8e but i can understand ur reason with all the shit u got off every1 :( i didnt really talk to you much but u have my 100000000000000% respect for all the hard work u put into this league1.
very sad m8 but i hope that after a month or 2 u may change ur mind and return,who knows :(

did`nt read it all but read enough ,rules r there for all 2 read accidents happen but untill the rules r changed u gotta stick by em otherwise u get total chaos ,fs phear get bac i`m so scared that this league will fold and i will have to start talking to the wife again ,fs maybe even have sex OMFG plz come bac ,make an old man happy fs :moon:

Sad to see you step down Phear :(

U helped us so many times m8, ...answered my noobish questions...;)
This league wont be the same w/o you :(

Thanx for everything and good luck behind the scenes m8!

Blade aka Jofang and all of *=)IAS(=*

This is the best UT community around, and this must be the saddest day in it's history

I am very sorry to see you go, I hope you will change your mind