I Got 2 Subjecys Actually

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

preditah

Oct 9, 2002
England, Liverpool
1st of all does anybody know the email address of Aquanox - aka Aqua82?
when i done my speech binding i went wrong :confused: i no longer have a team say where u press a button the type your msg, and the binds i have got when ever i press the button the he always say got it but my bind looks like this
I=speech|teamsay [READY TO LAUNCH/GET LAUNCHED] the it say Got IT with out the 0 0 0 being there any way i can stop it it gives the plan away

have u tried I=teamsay [READY TO LAUNCH/GET LAUNCHED] ?

I dunno but maybe the speech fucks the teamsay up ? and since u dont state what it say i suppose speech 0 0 0 will be the first one to be used since its the lowest number...

Best way to set up a bind like that it to use the Speech Binder within UT to bind whatever you want to say to a key.

Then look in your user.ini file and find what speech x x x it is.

Then make your bind up:

i=teamsay [jkhdjkhsdkjhdkjshd] | teamsay [jkhdjkhsdkjhdkjshd] | speech x x x

(that onces repeats the teamsay so it takes up 2 line of the message window and more chance a team m8 will see it.

Aqua was one of the first 24 members :) Still see him now and then. He's a good player but his English is a bit odd so I hope you can speak French.

Erm are you serious? There is a guy called Aqua and his mail is that. He also goes by the name Aquanox sometimes. The mail was right the last time I spoke to him but maybe he changed it.

Fuck it though - last time I help you :fingers:

Maybe not that great a forum Hardcore :(

fuck you useless i got it my self an i didnt even bother with the other link u lame fucker fuck you u lame gay boy
B========================D take it bitch
and FUCK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.