I do not know, but..

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: lol

should of seen it coming when julia was first person to say she knew who sad muppet waz, lol , well played julia :)

btw hi julia

hm.. animation, or static picture... Dunno =) But incoming.. Lemme find it =)

Well =) Kawada.. If you do not mind to look at this pic

kawadal.jpg

Wanna know why I really dislike you? =) Try and remember - when "funbot" was only-only released, you had contest with one of "NRG" members... Remember? Something about CTF+Instagib (I remember well - but I want that your memory refreshes too) Good =) As it was some time ago (as I said - when funbot was kinda hard to find =)

Try please, and tell us - what contest it was, and who are you from those BnM people =) Daddy, Grandpa or Brother =).. And how funbot was envolved in this process.

You seem to act very keen and kewl.. Lemme see - do you have any balls.. ops - memories left =)

And just imagine how I was surprised that you are admin of UTAS.. and ironically - CTF+Instagibs organizer =)

For others - I do not want to prove anything, picture could be courtesy of Photoshop, which I am likely to use often =), atm I was talking with Kawada only (Sorry.. no ICQ, neither email conversations =)... In hope that his balls.. ops =) memory are working good =)

And please =) Cut it off about "detective" lol =)

ROFL ........

If you want some *real* screenshots, I got some for you, or at least *did* until I formatted UT.
450 Frags on Face in 15 minutes I think.

And no, I am not going to explain myself to you, as I don't need to :)

And yes, Phear already knows, has done for a while :)

I find it quite ironic that in a post where you question my *balls* (ROFL), that you don't have the ......mammories, to reveal your name ?

Pot....kettle.....black ?

If you, or anyone has a problem with this, please send all complaints to:

Kawada
27 Julia is obsessed with me
Couldn't give a fu<k
UK

Kawada

Good =) And how do you think - is it plain and square enough to:

1) To see you as some kind of moderator/administrator, if you can go and kill peoples fun/game using aimbot? Of course, of course - it was CTF game and players... Kinda lowlife =) And btw UTAS admin + NRG player of course can do everything, that he would be pleased to do =)

2) To see you as any kind of moderator/organizer of CLIF, after few such "ironical" "accidents" on oh so ironically CTF+Instagibs servers? =))

nah cba to continue, but you sure get my point... Oh =) and of course - personally... Can you remember my name - its Julia.. But asking to call me my right name, is probably too much for you, aren't it =)

And yes, Phear already knows, has done for a while

Oh.. If allmighty Phear knows and allows it... Than its ok =) And of course you do not have to explain anything lol =)

Cheers, Jules :lol:

im confused , do i stae my opinion on what i dont understand or hide in the corner and watch

hide in the corner and watch it is then

At a guess:

Daddy = Mailman
Brother = Kawada
GrandPa = Twonko

But I could be wrong :) Flame away.

hmm i *really* hated BnM lol they were well arrogant :p o wait.....;) nawww
hmmm now all we gotta do is uncover Nasty.......ooo i wonder

1) To see you as some kind of moderator/administrator, if you can go and kill peoples fun/game using aimbot? Of course, of course - it was CTF game and players... Kinda lowlife =) And btw UTAS admin + NRG player of course can do everything, that he would be pleased to do =)

Firstly, I am not an admin and I am not a moderator.
I don't see what moderating a forum has to do with me aimbotting 4 maps about 4 months ago.

2) To see you as any kind of moderator/organizer of CLIF, after few such "ironical" "accidents" on oh so ironically CTF+Instagibs servers? =))

Look up the word 'accident', it has no relevance to this.
Ironic, I can understand. But me aimbotting 4 maps, months ago, really has no correlation to CLIF or my involvance in the running and organisation of it.
Maybe you mean that I would aimbot during a CLIF match ?

nah cba to continue, but you sure get my point... Oh =) and of course - personally... Can you remember my name - its Julia.. But asking to call me my right name, is probably too much for you, aren't it =)

Jules = Julia, there is very little difference.
You can call me Kawwy if you want ? Or Kawwie ? Or fool if you wish. You see your opinions do not affect me. I am not interested in you, the things you say, or the things you think.
Does my calling you Jules, on very rare occasions when I feel the need to speak with you, effect you THAT much ? Sad if it does.

Oh.. If allmighty Phear knows and allows it... Than its ok =) And of course you do not have to explain anything lol =)

My inclusion of Phear in this little *ahem*, public lynching, is your inclusion of 'NRG', in the topic.

I am sure I am not the only one to find this twist in topic a little strange.
You have taken SS from about 4 months ago, waited all this time, then posted the picture. What do you hope to achieve ? Public humiliation ? I am very pleased you think me a worth enough person, and a skillful enough player for you to take this time and effort to try and discredit me.

But as I have explained before, people's opinions of me, mean less than nothing, because the people who are important to me, know me and they don't need any ridiculous thread like this to tell them otherwise.

My ICQ is 101907555, if you have anything more you wish to say to me, maybe you would like to say it a little more personally than a public board.

Unless you would like to continue making a fool of yourself ?
I am easy either way.

Kawada

Crack what are you on about ?
BnM (Think that tag is right), lasted for 20 minutes :lol:

Kawada

hmm i saw em on AS servers alot....even submitted a spawnie pic to Twonko :lol: :lol: now i guess i know why it werent uploaded ;)
who was Baby BnM then? :)

....im just interested :)

Hehe, something I wasn't told about.

My only involvement in BnM was in that SS.

And I don't think Twonko=Grandpa, although I could be wrong.

Kawada

bah u cant slag this off as nothing kawayie. aimboting is the lamest thing u can do on a pub server, and 3 aimbots on the same team for 4 straight maps??? nomatter how long ago it was u (and the others who are just as lame) did it u still did it. @#%$ lame:(

*You* think it was lame, I don't and tbh, I couldn't give a fu<k what you, or anyone thinks.

I *refuse* to explain my actions to everyone who thinks I am *lame*.

Kawada

I am not interested in you, the things you say, or the things you think.

:lol:

That's the fecking longest post I ever read, adressed to someone you claim not to care about ;)

Second to None, another one of my fans.

One thing has nothing to do with the other.

Julia raised the issue and I felt certain people, Julia not being one, were due a reply.

You have nothing better to do then nit pic my posts ? :lol:

Kawada