I do not know, but..

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: cracky boy

if i wasnt so ignorant and knew what ignorant meant then maybe i would be.......hmmmm

Re: cracky boy

Im gonna butt in like an ignorant idiot! :lol:

Hi Julia, How are ya? (can remember the first time i said nice on Jules and u nearly bit my head off.. so never make that mistake again :lol: )

Im sorry to see ur taking everything so seriously... sad muppet?... its nice to see u again... but immediatly u start slaggin? i mean whats the gd point? Nobody is forcing nobody to play on a server.. if theres an aimbot there... leave find another server...

Maybe we should let people just play the game when they want too how they want too and whatever :) Cheers Julia

Just wondering .....

Kindof silly thread if u ask me, full of bollox

and if some of u are targeting kawa, then i guess u should also target me

Re: Just wondering .....

Hehe......welcome back Dia m8 :)

Kawada

thanks for the welcome; was still banned for some reason so i never bothered checking round :p ,

by the way Julia = Sister BNM

hehe and sorry for gettin ya into this kawa

Daddy = Mailman
Brother = Kawada
GrandPa = Twonko

But I could be wrong Flame away.

Not me matey. Can't be arsed with all that 5hit.

Mind you, I reckon Julia could do with a few "headshots". Might stop her being so argumentative:lol:

Tw:) nk:)

Just to get it straight

Brother = Kawa
Sister = Julia
Grandpa = Urs truley

Baby = Nasty

Hehe Dia, it's np m8e.

Like I said, I am not concerned with other people's opinions of me :)

But the fact that Julia was Sister, really puts her into perspective for me and I am sure others :)

Kawada

:lol: I don't think I've ever seen this much BS in one thread before

/Fronck
baah

its funny bullshit tho

and yes i did aimbot on skynet too... so im a 1337 ch3473r too :p only did it for like 5 maps max tho :)

I aimbotted on Skynet for weeks on end.............and I still aimbot in league matches, infact I have botted in just about every match since I came to NRG.

Kawada

i wouldnt be surprised if that was actually true kaw :p :lol:

:rolleyes: