I contest my ban from #utapug part 2.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

html

<B>When i grow up i wanna be like Gandalf The Grey
Jan 28, 2005
Canada
I demand fu2 removal of admin power in #utapug for the following:

[13:20:25] * x-fu2 sets mode: +o X-Bomb
[13:20:25] <x-peteztoned> me too please
[13:20:25] * X-Bomb sets mode: +b *!*@E03D432F.3D82E82.17319FA3.IP
[13:20:25] * x-html` was kicked by X-Bomb (X-Bomb)

x-b then banned me when i was signed for a pug and I did not steal anyones spot

Regardless if u ruined a pug or not ur attitude in that channel sucked, u constantly try and cause shit, from when i joined 2nite i sae at least 5 attempts to stir..be lucky they unbanned. As soon as Mc gets on im sure alot of people will be calling for a long ban on u, and because of ur attitude thats whats given u a warnin in IAC

Regardless if u ruined a pug or not ur attitude in that channel sucked, u constantly try and cause shit, from when i joined 2nite i sae at least 5 attempts to stir..be lucky they unbanned. As soon as Mc gets on im sure alot of people will be calling for a long ban on u, and because of ur attitude thats whats given u a warnin in IAC

Oooeee Stu is making sense :lol:

Yeah to be honest your attitude and your repeated and unfaltering attempts to start a flamewar in #utapug today was pretty ridiculous. I think you and XB both need to take a chill pill and sit out from that channel for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.