I am bAcK

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Oby

still here
Sep 21, 2001
Germania, Avgsbvrg
Hm let´s see if I can catch assault m8s again...
Still hope for SEK Rebirth...
anyway, ybO aka Obyvatel is around again...

subP no ayC

:cow:

Welcome Back m8, good to see all the old sekkies slowly coming outta the wood work again :D

anyway, if u need a HJ bind u'll find one here Hope it helps :)

lo oby m8! hows ya these days, havent seen ya for a while
/me slaps all me old SEK m8s :moon:

Originally posted by Vital*Signs
Welcome Back m8, good to see all the old sekkies slowly coming outta the wood work again :D

anyway, if u need a HJ bind u'll find one here Hope it helps :)

Yeah it´´s time to be REBORN again....

Blondie, Droo, Phoe, Trad, guys... still alive?

Nice to see u back Oby :)

And still hoping for a reborn of <[SEK]> :P
Perhaps someone of the old guys is so bored to organize one reunion match :P
But that's the most u can expect since nearly every member found a new home in different clans.

Originally posted by Blondie
Nice to see u back Oby :)

And still hoping for a reborn of <[SEK]> :P
Perhaps someone of the old guys is so bored to organize one reunion match :P
But that's the most u can expect since nearly every member found a new home in different clans.

yeah, and some :eek: registered channel #sek through CHANSERV.... why if they don´t secretly wish rebirth fo SEK?
Maybe it´s possible only if Phoenix stands up out of the Ashes (of course for SEK), like mythological bird..argh

Phooooooooooeeeeeeeeee ffs :shout:

Originally posted by ybO
yeah, and some :eek: registered channel #sek through CHANSERV.... why if they don´t secretly wish rebirth fo SEK?
Maybe it´s possible only if Phoenix stands up out of the Ashes (of course for SEK), like mythological bird..argh

Phooooooooooeeeeeeeeee ffs :shout:

and if You click on http://www.mi5clan.com/links.php then watch for first clan link....
tjos ???!???

:eek: