I am a newbie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Cash
dont get your point Lup???

just you had bad luck and get called a n00b you are pisseD??
when i stop and read in console i often get called a lamer or zombie or care but i dont care...

especially in clanmatches :D

btw DT: intelligence generally refers to: reasoning verbal comprehension word fluency computational ability spatial visualization associative memory and perceptual speed
have a nice day :)

edit: i misspelled 'intelligence' (ty DT:))

Last edited:
Originally posted by «)Fîrë$±ørm(»
ty DT little typo drom my side :)
Np m8...im here to help :)

Originally posted by «)Fîrë$±ørm(»
trying to dodge the subject? :)
What subject? Lupus posted a wind-up, Cash swallowed the lot, some of us laughed, end of tale. Ur rambling discription of `intelligence' is neither here nor there...so i just ignored its contents.

first off the 2nd typo was on purpose :)
but i guess u noticed that :D
i dont see y he cant be smart because of a lack of information...
anyway im done here...
have a nice day :)

Originally posted by yuran
Sunday 27th June 2002 i played on Orange Stadard Maps

OcenaFlor, I was on attack with the name Don't_like_swim coz i am just that.

I tried to swim, but always i gone 4 air. Some -NL5- member (I won't tell the name, coz the guy know, who I mean (yes SMARK it were U!!)) called me an stupid swimmer.

Then the guy left..

:lol::rofl:

Yuran is the cheatz0r in here !!!

He always makes me laugh when we play and then i play even more sucky then normal.. bah !!

Originally posted by smark
Yuran is the cheatz0r in here !!!

He always makes me laugh when we play and then i play even more sucky then normal.. bah !!

thnx smarkie, i,m really affect :P

btw... i tryed play @ home yesterday (56k +300ping) and... bah.. i was good with ping 300, maybe one of best, but now (40-80) i,m only gray average player :confused:

:cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: