How to use skin online

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

AcerX

Aug 9, 2001
I downloaded a skin and put the two files in texture and system.
The skin works fine in single games but it doesn't work online.

What do I need to do to have it working online?

Valhalla is a mod that allows all players to use whatever skin they want online, if you have a skin other players use, you can see that, if not it will show a default skin...

so instead of the server having loads of diff skins, and forcing ppl do d/l them, you d/l a small mod, and can see and use all the skins you personally have...

I'd forget it for now as there has been no movement from Usaar33 for weeks and weeks since beta 1. If the new version does come out and works well don't worry I'll make sure you hear about it ;) .

Darkheart

like mentioned, tho the basic idea of the mod worked fine, it did cause sliding and animation problems, so servere it was quickly removed from the temple of BoD, I'm sure however if and when a version comes out, we'll(Darkheat that is) test it again :D