how to: bind commands to my 4th and 5th mouse button?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

for UT i think you need to assign a keystroke in CP?

when i installed mine I couldnt get any steam games to recognise the forward/backward buttons, but its because the setpoint software has a specific forward/backward button profile, set it to generic and it will be recognised by games as well as still work in web browsers.

It is already set to generic, and if i go to the speech binder, i can't bind none of my mouse buttons, not even right/left click.

to bind my middle mouse button, i used the command : set MiddleMouse speech 3 5 0 (aka the "you suck" taunt :P )
is there any --> set button4mouse cmd ???

Sorry for the swedish text but I think you'll manage too see what is what in your english version.
UT bindings works great for me. Number 4 and 5 are the 2 extra buttons on the left side of mouse. Tangentkommando is the keyboard commands. Simply highlight each of them and make them to assign a certain key on your keyboard. Then in UT you bind your action to that key. Works perfect here. Haven't had any problems at all.

Attachments

• mx518.jpg
    mx518.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 67