How to become a good sniper?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

the marks

What marks did I get in english? Who cares they where good enough at the time. Altough I would crush you is russian, polish, maybe swedish if you are swedish. And I know abit german too, I just woke up and I got some flu again from a friend I think so gimme a break.

Re: the marks

Yeah give G a break.

Speaking to him on ICQ, if I didn't know he wasn't English, I couldn't tell the difference :)

Kawada

Re: the marks

mezziah
what clan r u in?

Pay...
aka
Lo<0-={Mi5}=- \/\/ DC|KingSizE

BOOMSLANG

First off the boomslang is the best friggin mouse there is I bought one after Obrero and GMA had convinced me that it ruled so I got it plugged it in an played with it first 2 weeks I couldn't hit @#%$ it was awful and I was depressed :) this using a regular mousepad but then after a lot of gaming and the arrival of my ratpad I realised how kickass the boomslang is changing to a regular mouse now is impossible
It takes a bit of getting used to it I have several friends who bought one after having tried mine an they all hated it in the beginning now they love it you have to learn to use it and if it indeed is so crap how come it beats any mouse in´any hardware comparison and review?
PPL that think the boosmlang is crap just don't know how to use it.
It is top notch and I don't know wtf you do with your mouse or how your mousepad looks but my boomslang has never jammed and is rarley cleaned.
Considering it registers quite a bit more dpi than anya other mouse how can an optical mouse be better?
considering the perfect way it lies in your hand and its kickass responsivness I don't know hoe you slang haters held your mice? certainly not the right way.
Learn to love it.
Mezziah NRG?? lol mezz de hänger inte med i svängarna ller är du fortfarande stödmedlem i skiten ?lmao
jajaja nu ska ja progga mer ST kul som fna va :)

and..

oh I forgot on the fly mouse sensitivity which lets you set mouse sens anywhere anytime in a game which frankly is rather convenient since you might want a lower sense when snipin or playing instagib for example or if you play any other game you dont always ahve to set up your sens an
also if you ahve a 21" screen its rather nice to be able to raise the sens on the desktop since it takes ages to go across it otherwise.
Bah
Boomslang rocks and with a good pad its just unbeatable.
Phear I'd get a ratpad or a funcpad.
I've tried most of em an those 2 are the best clearly.
Personally I got a ratpad but now I think I'd go for the funcpad it just looks cooler but when i bought my ratpad there were no funcs.
Its certanly worht the money.