how good????

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

P

Peebe

In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a milatary court for a crime they didnt commit!! These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockage to the los angeles underground. Today still wanted by the government they survive as soliders of fortune.
If you have a problem.......if no one else can help........and if you can find them......maybe you can hire.....THE A-TEAM

Re: how good????

OMG what a fucking good show that was :)

im singing the tune right now.

oh man me and a m8 were talking about how they should put it back on the telly the other week whilst we were up town :)

My God that is amazing that particular song seems to be the theme of my Corridor. It is played full blast every night at about 2 am :)

It sounds so good when it starts....

LMAO I have heard it about a million times now though :(

Oh Yeah that song and: War..... HUH WHAT IS IT Good For ?? Absolutley NOTHIN !!

:) My Corridor RULEZ
3 out of 25 though have been put on last warning for being thrown out of the place though....

We have broke 3 lightfittings, 4 toilets, a Shower, and a door.... !!

:lol: It is a bit mad and there are too many piss heads

muhahahahaha

u wanna see some of the shit that goes down here

heh heh

nowt to do with me of course :lol:

honest *G*

:) I bet the stuff that goes on here is worse...

Big Skin Head Phil covered a door in washing up liquid and shaving foam. In the morning it had begun to strip the paint.....

LMAO the door is now fucked.

Our toilet door has been ripped off.... But they put it back on.
Indoor cricket with a football has led to numerous incidents and breakages.

Toilet seats have been smashed.... a thingy that is above ? Tank.... has been broke :(

And many other things and that is just my corridor.

well dudes, you better come in belgium! they are still buzy with the A team on tv......
even after almost -+10 years.....
but btw, french lesson starting soon :)
LMAO

i been to belguim for a skool trip, we stasyed in this old hotel.....the maid kept coming in our room @ night, at least i hope it were her ;) :lol: :lol:

No but its like goto Belguim and its really tidy, soon as you leave and enter france, dirt and untidy :p hehe

dunno why i just posted that, maybe someone can slap me with a trout later (no really, please, ill pay)

RE:

You posted this everywhere? The A team is still on the tele as well, its on Brvo I think as well as knight rider !! class

Re: RE:

I've seen the A-team 999999999999999999 times or somethin.