How about ....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see what's so hard to understand tbh. I've looked at doing alternative systems based on 1/3yearly nonagon rotations, various hexagon, heptagon and nonagon rotations, but tbh it would require too much work to change the current ladders to suit those. (And before the 'gnorants start posting, there's a lot more to the schedules/divisions than what you see).

Last edited:
Nonagon is what keeps the league flow, remove it and u will get match arrangers annoyed and in the end less matches played. It needs 9 clans per div, u play 4 clans/slots one month, other 4 next month.
:edit:Of course some clans go up and down in the meanwhile, but one thing is sure, u never play again same clan next month:edit:

Other ideas include:
Reducing matches to 5vs5 might help clans to get a full team, thus there might be fewer clans leaving in the future.
Reducing 14 maps played per match to 10 or 12 maps should shorten matches and help us get a life if its even possible at this time :freak:

Last edited:
Reactions: Felerian
Anyone messes with the nonagon and I get my boomstick out.

Then it gets messy.

Hey, I hope someone still has the festive lookin christmas nonagon, christmas isnt the same with out it ;)

Played UT the other day for the first time in a while ... I need to get a different mouse, and I didnt have an alt fire. Need to play with my settings :)

I sucked even more than I did before funnily enough :)

Status
Not open for further replies.