Holland vs Tsjechie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Who will win? Holland or Czech Rep

• Holland

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • Czech Rep.

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
holland 1 - 0..

btw me and mido where talking bout the polls.. you cant c who voted what.. but with other poll (dont remmember wich 1) you could.. how you set it that way? way better imo

we'll win if Dick doesn't put in a fuckin wank team like vs germany :o

I just can't believe it, he fielded old tossers vs Scotland out and we blatently lost, then all the youngsters play Scotland home and beat the crap outta them :p: and on the EC all the fuckin old people are back...

un-be-feckin-lievable

Heitinga - Stam - Cocu - V.Bronckhorst

Sneijder - Davids - v/d Vaart

v/d Meyde - VANTASTIC! - Robben

GVD DICK COMON!

Last edited:
W@R-CHILD said:
holland 1 - 0..

btw me and mido where talking bout the polls.. you cant c who voted what.. but with other poll (dont remmember wich 1) you could.. how you set it that way? way better imo
Thibk its called public poll or something

jwer_NL said:
we'll win if Dick doesn't put in a fuckin wank team like vs germany :o

aye fs robben!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if he starts with bosvelt im gonna get really drunk

why does he field fucking old and slow players? :S

i mean.. wesley sneyder.. van der vaart.. heijtinga.. but noooooooooo cocu davids reiziger

Reactions: Storm
lol u do need those imo experience fellah, davids with sneijder on the midfield and vd.vaart in front of that would make a killer mmidfield, then u sop bouma with cocu and then u got the def good, then its up to heitinga or reiziger to play

I really really hope Holland wins, altho i have followed some EK News and programs like B&vanDorp, and they said we will get it verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry tuff if we keep performing like that! Close! Maybe a draw then init!

Reactions: Sudeki`