hmmz

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Snee

Bartender!
Nov 30, 2001
Home
Ever heard of a datalimit?? Well its the shitiest thing u can get.. Especially when u see ur clan playing with 3 people and you cant get in coz of u doesnt have any data left to spend for another game of UT :(

Shame we didnt had enough players to give u a decent fight.. some players didnt showed up and a few signed off for the match. So we didnt expected it that we where less of players. First time since we started the league to be honest.
Besides that it was a pitty that u didnt dropped some players to make it even (i dont blame u for that).

I hope next time we see u we'll have a full squad a put up a decent fight for u...

cheers
/Snee

was unfortunate.
but i aint dropping 3 players, that is too much of a good thing.
next time ask for a reschedule and we will be happy to do so.

was happy to see that you did not flame us because we did not drop players, a lot of other clans would have done that. It was fun and keep up the good attitude...

was fun although wasnt very challenging but was still a good laugh

Originally posted by Snee
I will ... coz the rest of the clan seems to lazy to do :P

FS you to lazy 2 play a match

and if i got a message (30 min before the match) that 3 players can't play

btw zork you had this problem 4/5 month ago 2 so fo :P

but i would walk 500 miles and i would walk 500 more just to be the man who walked that thousand miles to fall down at your door.

Originally posted by Snee
Ever heard of a datalimit?? Well its the shitiest thing u can get.. Especially when u see ur clan playing with 3 people and you cant get in coz of u doesnt have any data left to spend for another game of UT :(

cheers
/Snee

huh? UT doesnt take that much bandwidth does it and how do you know your on the limit when you can surf the forums :p: