hmmmmmmmmmm

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

it sux, sorry if im too direct :P
but it is an old map from the single player part of unreal, only some things are changed
this didnt work with bluff before

these aps maps are just not made for multiplayer

Sorry, but I think AS-Bluff is one of the worst maps I have ever played, it is far too big and totally unplayable.

You can go for 5 minutes without even seeing another player

And playing it on a public server with people that don't know the map is just painful, they never finish the map, just spend 30 minutes getting lost.

soz Doc, sui's right...
it's 1 of the worst maps i have ever seen, even AS-SubmarineBase roxxorz it's boxxorz...
nuff said.....
(oh, and btw the maps Escape and SubmarineBase was sum of the 1st 1s GRZ made 4 as)

AS-Bluff is just pure fun. I like roaming around having fun. You ppl are so used to 30 sec maps so you'll never understand the fun of BIG mapps.
AS-BLUFF OWNZ YOU ALL and all your stupid LEAGUE mapps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

we like a fight, you like to run around 10 min and shoot 1 guy, and u like to play 30 min the same fucking map where almost nobody knows where to go?

well thats fun, killing some 1 every 5 min :whatever:

we are not used to 30 sec maps lol, its possible ye, but wont happen that often :P

doc why dont you just play it in unreal then?
you dont meet any other players in bluff anyway, so you could just play it in goode old unreal, kill some skaarj every 10 minutes and solve it after an hour

this map is great if you play unreal coz it is designed to be a singleplayer map!!

Originally posted by Sauron
doc why dont you just play it in unreal then?
you dont meet any other players in bluff anyway, so you could just play it in goode old unreal, kill some skaarj every 10 minutes and solve it after an hour

this map is great if you play unreal coz it is designed to be a singleplayer map!!
I'm sorry, but you don't know crap about things. :(

Ruins has shitty spawnlocations for the last 2 objectives. Sometimes u spawn near sometimes faaaar from it. Or i was just lost, dunno.

Bluff has a really nice atmosphere but that counts for shit in Multiplayer lol. It doesnt work for UT, pure and simple. you can't even play vs bots in the map cos there sod all bot pathing for it