Hiya -8- old clanmembers!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

D

Doc Weird

The site is becoming better and better
I wish you guys good luck in the league's you are active in!!
nice rockin flash intro. It is really good!

Hmm i'm not so good lately my connection is sucking more every day. School sux so much... and life is a bitch but still got Ineke that is 1 thing good :)

laterz all m8 maybe see you sometimes in Demon UK (Demon NL SUX!!) or Get2NET (because NiL SUX too!!) or maybe inthe servers i play most on: CTF instagib Skynet!

P.S
I said I would stop playing UT but it is an addiction :)

Re: Hiya -8- old clanmembers!!

Lol, we'll meet you somewhere somehow some time :)

Question!

Why is my connection good but in UT f*cked up? my connection is on Cable 100% sure
can it be my provider is doing something why my UT ping is bad but my upload speed is fuckin good (it is 35k/s and it was 4k/s and my download was 45k/s and now is 100k/s average)

Thanks DocW glad you like the intro and the rest of the site and thankx for the post and good luck :)

You will prolly have the plesure of me kicking you ass soon on DemonUK :p j/k

cya soon M8y

FiR3WaLl

hehe good :)
hmm just recently played AS again under B@D but i didn't kick asses :( i can't handle those normal weapons anymore I need instagib weapon ^_^ I can also launch with Instagib weapon that is funny :rollin:

(B@D = Bad @ss Dutchthing)

laterz all see ya someday in AS or CTF ^_^