Hispeed Trix

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

DJ 5cR34m

Jun 29, 2002
USA
just wondering how mnay people know how to do all 3 cars without getting displayed messages CAR x BREACHED :P

ill post movie later maybe :D

gg

in other words you were showing off. fine, post the trick or post this in chit chat.

i am just guessing that it includes a rocketlaunch and one or two hammers at the right place... useless trick anyway, because in matches every defense will be ready in car 1 even if the attackers haven't breached the others.

Last edited:
ok !

NO GOD NO FLY NO GHOST

NO DOUBLE LAUNCH
NO ROCKET LAUNCH

U DO IT ALONE - IN ANY SERWER U WANT :D :P

one car you can walk past along the side afaik the other prolly done using hammerjumps (if not all). Just avoid triggers and ur off... yay .. :)

not v. useful and tbh it just sounds like ur showing off (with a useless trick :P)
this is the tips & tricks forum and not "look at me i can do this and you can't"

no no show off :o

first car u gotta dodge from top of that "plasma car" or whatever that is (leads to first car)

other with jump shoes jump out of train

and the first 1 every1 knows :O

im sure someone knows about it, just they cba to make a avi or a post about something thats useless lol

i know its useless
but its nice to see that some take time to make things like my bro did
but did u know about this trick? or are u able to do it

i'm not trying to make u mad
but be honest its a nice trick :D