HiSpeed Shortcut

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

iRoq said:
People kinda mean to newcomers eh?
You're new to UT? You use 4900 netspeed, no newbie would know how to set that. You also play like shit when playing with the name iRoq, yet you leave the game, then come back under another nickname called "Illusion" and playing better than before. Then some other guy called "Delusion" came in with also 4900 netspeed.

I suppose that means you have a gay friend who shares your secrets. :gay:

You're so obviously hiding something, it's not even fun trying to find out who you are. Attention whore.

Btw, who's Malice? :x

Last edited:
You know what Pinhead FUCK YOU. I am new to unreal tournament I dunno wtf 4900 netspeed is. My friend Delusion is my BROTHER I was teaching him how to play unreal as he installed it yesterday, as I was teaching him, I wanted to use a different nick to avoid flames for playing bad because I was trying to instruct my brother. So FUCK YOU Pinhead you rude mother fucker. Stop trying to attack innocent perfectly nice guys who haven't done anything to you, stupid arsehole.

best was 'nice guy' after all that flaming

ps: if ur irc host shows karoo the game is over

Last edited:
You know what Pinhead FUCK YOU. I am new to unreal tournament I dunno wtf 4900 netspeed is. My friend Delusion is my BROTHER I was teaching him how to play unreal as he installed it yesterday, as I was teaching him, I wanted to use a different nick to avoid flames for playing bad because I was trying to instruct my brother. So FUCK YOU Pinhead you rude mother fucker. Stop trying to attack innocent perfectly nice guys who haven't done anything to you, stupid arsehole.

Pfft, I'm only stating what I saw and was theorizing with it :o

No need to get so angry with me :crazy:

But seriously, if he was indeed your brother and he JUST installed Unreal Tournament, how did he get 4900 netspeed and a similar name? Or did you copy it from your PC to his? :)

Would explain it all!