Higher clans egos...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lookatthen00b.gif

Originally posted by Samy

roflroflrolf

We just have a Realife like u DIDNT weheh.

Some members havnt the time for UT atm.

You just cry soooo hard like a little baby, because u LOve mi5 and want to join but u know we NEVER would recruit a nOOb like you:snore:

What's a real life then, is playing UT BAD?????
THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PLAYING IT 24/7 IF YOU SAY ITS BAD....!!!

We just have a Realife like u DIDNT weheh
So relax you got a good life now in the eyes of almighty Samy.. pld
Mi5 boosting up their clanimage again huh nice1 and then they ask why everyone dislikes Mi5, I wonder...:psycho: :flame:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Samy

roflroflrolf

We just have a Realife like u DIDNT weheh.

Some members havnt the time for UT atm.

You just cry soooo hard like a little baby, because u LOve mi5 and want to join but u know we NEVER would recruit a nOOb like you:snore:

roflmao
makes me laugh
tbh it was never meant to be VS mi5 as i got nothing against mi5.. only pulsar.. and u i forgot.
Wonder why ur still in mi5 samy.. after u've been busted mercing against sixth with ..erm who was it again ? oh ye the same clan pulsar was in XP LMAO.. Oh ye coz they need the players..
oh ye u lost that match and u left crying like a baby then rofl..

u have a real life? if u have why point it out to me? i dont have one i admit i'm just a poor little computer worm with nothing to do.. no gf nothing just wank on computer pics!!!!

me trying to join mi5? LOL nothing more then just LOOOOL who thinks he's 1337 now eh? :p

konnan.. i only started this vs pulsar.. as it's never ended .. i dislike him as u should've known.. was meant only vs pulsar not vs mi5 but seeing samy is making this a mi5 thingy..

Originally posted by Rel@x

lmao i see u got in mi5.. Things happen if a clan is almost out of members and will die if they dont recruit new ppl.. even if they're the biggest twats around lol

is that ONLY pulsar<? you idiot its mi5

Originally posted by RaMpaGe
lookatthen00b.gif

What's a real life then, is playing UT BAD?????
THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PLAYING IT 24/7 IF YOU SAY ITS BAD....!!!

So relax you got a good life now in the eyes of almighty Samy.. pld
Mi5 boosting up their clanimage again huh nice1 and then they ask why everyone dislikes Mi5, I wonder...:psycho: :flame:

LoL man........ thats make me sooooo lough..... YOU! ALWAYS INvite youself in a discusion....... plz leave the thread rofl

as i said it was not meant vs mi5.. and tbh i dont see where i flame mi5 do u? ye the word mi5 comes in coz he JOINED mi5 and it's a common fact mi5 is in need of players isnt it? lol

konnan i make up my own mind if i flame pulsar yes or not..
if i did anything to harm mi5 i apoligize for that but not for flaming pulsar. . nor active-X i know he's watching :p:

... no comment

@samy/puls/kon: just leave this thread and let relax and ramp have their fun. besides nothing but bollox again...

Last edited:
ramp, shut up for once with ur useless post in every flame thread available in this community, cause ur pretty stirring around like everybody knows...

but i mean relax... pulsar wasnt intending any flame in this thread but u start it and i think its kinda useless to post it here.
i dont care if its vs mi5 or not, its still not on its place... u see the result now why its not in place

Status
Not open for further replies.