Hi ION!!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

M

MichelleTinaMaria

hi all ion members, very cool page!!!!!! and gg match against nrg, hate those f*ckers. you have really put down a hard work doing this page..... whoever did it :). congratilations ace and euqualizer or who was youre teammate on the 2vs2assault tournament :). very good!!!
neo i hope youre not still mad on me for that thing that happened before.
thanks and goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i might be mad im not sure i dont know who u are or what u are talking about ?!?!? :lol

please explain

THX MICHELLE!

Comments like that r greatfully recived, thx michelle!

I take great pride in the site, even tho its lookin a bit old now :)
Still, it does its job and it still looks quite kewl!!

And it's also nice 2 c ppl dishing out positive remarks instead of slaggin us off, good on ya :) (actually we dont get too much slaggin off in this forum but we do else where :( )

Hope to see u out there more often :)

PingKing>ION<

Re: THX MICHELLE!

what neo??? nevermind you probably dont remember.
youre welcome pingking :)

Re: Hmm I thought

Sorry guys but Michellewhatever isnt me :)

oh hi btw, although i too like the site - purple being me favorite colour :)

Re: Hmm I thought

"Assault the base"
"Assault the base"
"Assault the base"
"Assault the base"
"Assault the base"
"Assault the base"
"Assault the base"
"Assault the base"
"Assault the base"
"Assault the base"
"Assault the base"
"Assault the base"
"Assault the base"

shut the fuck up :) hehehe u have to admit it gets very very annoying

LOL

Yep, though I know a spammer on the ION team who also get annoying very quickly.

with his favorite acknowlegdement (Yeah Ninja I am talking about you)

STOP THAT TAUNT.

Thank you.

Re: LOL

ROFL i would if i could, i dont feel like buying another 40 quid mouse, damnit any1 having probs where their microcrap intelimouse optical/explorer, keeps playing taunts even tho u dont have anything bound to that taunt, let alone on the mouse

Yeah i did

For some reason i got "take them down" to play everytime so often it got on my nerves... it was actually the "end" key that was binded to that taunt .. its not binded to something else and it dont happen anymore

Re: heh!

I think I am starting to have that problem as well (just binded base is uncovered to middle mouse)