Hi, I'm Maz!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maz said:
First of all, take the Maz out of there you fuckprick, i didnt make a single thread about Warkiddy, frankly i have better things to do in life. Second of all, as Axl said, if you dont like it then fo and stop taking your anger out on the internet :lol:, its a place were virtually everything is acceptable ;). So somewhat breifly, if you are enough of geektard to want your precious chitchat forum back, you and WC can start an online security company together and teach other internet users how to properly behave in a chitchat forum without upsetting other respected users :bawling:. Fkin' nerd.

:yawn: it's not upsetting like i said it's not a flame or whatever it's tedious it's boring it's shite waste of bandwidth, time and everything else. If it was upsetting that would be a hell of a lot better then this. Now thank u for your mature aproach proving my point "fuckprick" "geektard" "Fkin' nerd"

And as for those comments look at ur postcount compared to mine i have reason to believe u spend more time on here then the average "geektard":rolleyes:

D00fus

Reactions: -CrackKing-
RookiE said:
:yawn: it's not upsetting like i said it's not a flame or whatever it's tedious it's boring it's shite waste of bandwidth, time and everything else. If it was upsetting that would be a hell of a lot better then this. Now thank u for your mature aproach proving my point "fuckprick" "geektard" "Fkin' nerd"

And as for those comments look at ur postcount compared to mine i have reason to believe u spend more time on here then the average "geektard":rolleyes:

D00fus

:rofl: hurrah

wow, 1 minute reply time. guess you don't surf these forums alot.

and you are calling yourself a joke. that's too pathetic, even for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
first of all.. a m8 of mine let me know bout it.. because he thought you were a cock saying stuff like that.. thats why i replied right away.

second: i wont see it as a flame.. thats why i called it a joke.. your a clown at this forum.. and you try to make evry1 laugh.. lets c how long you got with this attidute on this forum.. im out BYE

Anymore flaming/racism or similar on these forums will result in a long ban.

Trolling for people to flame you is also highly annoying and a waste of the moderators time and will be dealt with too.

Reactions: AnTi
Status
Not open for further replies.