....... Hey !?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!??!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Wingman

huh ?
Feb 18, 2002
somewhere out where
did starlight leave ?? ... just realised i havnt seen him for ages

Hey Yoyo !!! ... if u r reading this . ..write sometihing back so that we know ur still here

i havent seen starlight for months and months but i know db saw him on msn about 2 months ago!!

hes apaz still ok just not playing much of ut.

Last time I spoke to him he was wondering how many bottles of some dodgy alcopop to buy, I forget its name ...
sounded rank to me.

Better than 20/20 I suppose...

if yer really him, the theory is proven that ye cant let go of UT :P

SX.. what makes you think that i play UT again? Because i havent been on a server in months!

I Play Unreal Tournament 2004... but only for fun, in no clans e.t.c, just dont have the time to commit to anything now a days.. i play UT2004 when i can, and thats about it.

Anyone Missing Me? :D

P.s There is now another Starlight on the UTA scene.. so ive been replaced :(

seen him play he sux, ye still playing ut, but with a gay number and a K behind it :P

my rating for 2k4 = 3/10 it sux..

Moto said:
SX.. what makes you think that i play UT again? Because i havent been on a server in months!

I Play Unreal Tournament 2004... but only for fun, in no clans e.t.c, just dont have the time to commit to anything now a days.. i play UT2004 when i can, and thats about it.

i allways play for fun m8 .. or played ... ;) ... and no we dont miss your whiny ass :p

Moto said:

I too play UT2004... I go under the name of ... wait.. for ... it... UV.

:D

Moto said:

yeah ive been missing u m8 :lol: (not)

how are you??

i hope everything is rosy 4 u :)

:cuddle: