hey u whw guys

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

xb7

We want... A SHRUBBERY!
Jun 8, 2001
Hamburg
as half of adc is in whw i thought this might be a good place to let u know there there are finally 2 matches booked for this month:

wednesday 26th at 20 gmt vs u<

and

thursday 27th at 20 gmt vs 666

i know its short notice but would be cool if we could get 4 together

especially tomorrow as i'm not sure if i will be around at the start of the match

so dop by #whw ! cheers

Dammit, I turned up for the U> match and played BRILLIANTLY, utterly owned the place, our players were stopping to type :clap: smileys while the enemy players were yelling abuse the whole time, I got objective after objective, monster after monster (hard to do 4v4) and non-stop Godlikes from beginning to end. And not even a mention in the match report. Fucking scandalous xb7 :nono:

Dammit, I turned up for the U> match and played BRILLIANTLY, utterly owned the place, our players were stopping to type :clap: smileys while the enemy players were yelling abuse the whole time, I got objective after objective, monster after monster (hard to do 4v4) and non-stop Godlikes from beginning to end. And not even a mention in the match report. Fucking scandalous xb7 :nono:

i'm sorry m8 but thats such a common thing for u that i thought it doesn't need ay metioning because evryone knows already u're a kind of ut-god