Hey strangers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Apexs

Jan 12, 2010
Hey good to see this site is still going,

i used to play many years ago so thought i would drop by to see whats new and if the game is even still going? if so what version of UT everyone is using and has Assault survived?
for anyone who was around when we first started playing Assuslt i was a member of -=]NRG[=- clan, we had some great time's on the servers hope some of you are still around!

:wave:
we are still alive as u can see and most of us are still addicts ;)

im using the ut version 436. the update can be found in the download area, as far as i know.

Hey good to see this site is still going,

i used to play many years ago so thought i would drop by to see whats new and if the game is even still going? if so what version of UT everyone is using and has Assault survived?
for anyone who was around when we first started playing Assuslt i was a member of -=]NRG[=- clan, we had some great time's on the servers hope some of you are still around!

:wave: Install Ut and start playing....:)