Heroes of Newerth

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I just played it
I never played this kind of game, nor dota.
Total noob, had no idea what to do, i random'd a hero and got slaughtered, everybody called me a noob, I didn't know what to do, seems like playing UT!

the learning curve on a game like HoN IS steep sneez
just join noobs only games at the start that way you can learn the heroes/gameplay without getting flamed too much

I joined a server which said 'NOOBS' but I still got flamed and nobody helped me.

I must say that the HoN community is nearly as un-friendly to newcommers as we are in our small UT assault community.

HI MALICE!:hangover:

LUCY IS INSP1RE!:hangover:

PITBULL SUCKS GTFO STOP PLAYING TO GET BETTER JUST BE BETTER RIGHT NOW :hangover:

although if you keep playing and ignore the early flames, you should get a decent idea of the game after 20-30 games or so.

Can't you just give me some hints here. Usually I wear my anti-flame suit but it's kinda boring just wakling around doing nothing.

What the hell am I supposed to do , I pick a hero, pick a ksill, and get slaughtered?