Heres the pic i promissed of proper snow :D

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

didnt think i had to put arrows pointing out the snow.Plz for 2 excuse.

and theres noever been that much snow in Holland, ever....even if u put it all together.

Im pulling these facts outa my ass of course, faster that way.

Exactly 0 cm of snow here in our lovely little place. Shit weather though, just how winter should not be. Yay.

Gen76 said:

and theres noever been that much snow in Holland, ever....even if u put it all together.

Ermm may I correct that:

In the seventies (78?) I had to cycle to school along a wall of snow like that, took a week before they were able to clear most of the roads. It was bad, rare ok, but we did have it as bad as that. (I was living in the North of The Netherlands at the time)

Normally *when its bad* its like 20-30 or occasionally 50 cm of snow in the North of NL. What happenbd at the time was a rare few days of serious snow storms. Villages at the time were cut off for a week or so, isolated farms for even longer.

Last edited:
Gen76 said:

read summin about the Ice Ages... and i do not mean the movies.

being druck might be a reason, although im usually inside at that time

edit: that means temperatures are above outside temperatures (since we have so many users from Afghanistan and Kiribati browsing :rolleyes: )