Here Brain!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

what? in dog years? wtf Gen u tard.

That would make me an older fart than Beerbelly ffs! :eek:

Last edited:
LMAO Gen! You goof!

cool SA, another beautiful, intelligent, sexy woman in her thirty *cough* somethings

Dear Pen Pal Brain,

How are you? I am fine. How is school? I have been really busy with work. How has the weather been up there. It has been very nice here. Do you have a pet? We have a dog named Snickers and cat named Meow.

Anyways, write me back soon.

Very truely yours,

LeXy

;)

Dear Pen Pal LeXy,

I am fine, school is over. I have been really busy looking for work. The weather is getting colder, winter is coming. My pet died a few years ago, but I have a spider in a jar in the basement that is still alive after 3 months of no oxygen.

You still haven't answered my post, not the one here but the one in the other place.

Your friend,

Brain

Dear Pen Pal,

Wow! A spider? Have you named him yet? I hate spiders. Be very careful because I hear that spiders get really mad and will bite you. Maybe you could give him a bug or something so he wont be mad. We had a pet lizard once. He died. We left his body in the aquarium until the eyes dried up. Then we hung him on the side of the aquarium and put a No Trespassing sign on it so it would scare the next lizard we put in there. Dont know why but the last 3 lizards since then have escaped from the aquarium.

Write back soon!

Your Friend,
LeXy

P.S. I must have missed your post to me. Did you say Hi? If so, Hi!

Dear friend,

My spiders name is Blown cause it has a big bum *giggle*. I am being very carefull but I do not think that he will bite me. I put an earwig that I named Mr.FizzleSticks in his jar so that they could play together. But everytime I looked they just stood in opposite corners. They did not want to play together. Then one day I looked and the spider ATE MR.FIZZLESTICKS. I was very sad.:( I would like to have a lizard one day too but I would give him eyedrops so that his eyes do not dry out.

Your pal,
Brain

PS. You still have not replied to my post in the other forum. But you guessed right! I said Hi! *giggle*